My Instagram feedMy Latest photos#cat #cute #australiaeagerphotographer30#autumn #autumnleaves #leaf #leaveseagerphotographer60#concrete #autumnleaves #autumn #leafeagerphotographer50#autumn #sky #trees #leaves #autumnleaves #clouds #blueeagerphotographer100#autumn #sky #clouds #australiaeagerphotographer120Look what arrived today #epsoneagerphotographer20#sun #sky #clouds #trees #autumn #australiaeagerphotographer50#sun #sky #clouds #autumn #australiaeagerphotographer00#sun #sky #clouds #autumn #australiaeagerphotographer10
- Macro Flowers
- Portraits with a Lego Wolf Man
- More Macro Madness with Lily
- Portraits with a Lego Viking
- Macro Madness with Textures
- Portraits with a Lego Cowgirl
- Portraits with a Lego Business Man
- Quick Snap
- Contre-Jour Photography an Experiment
- Through the Screen
- Happy New Year – 2013 Goals
- 2012 Goals – Looking Back
- Home again …
- Oxford – The Radcliffe Camera
- Oxford in Instagram
- Stirling Castle and Glasgow
- The Scottish Highlands
- St Andrews & Lochness
- Hadrian’s Wall & Hello Scotland!
- Lake Windermere
- Liverpool & York
- Stonehenge & Bath
- England YAY!
- Cupcake Salute
- On My Way
- Portrait with the Cat
- In My Bag
- Happy Things
- Bricks ‘n Things
- The Ground
- Best of my iPhone
- Happy Monday
- Book Review – “Italian Joy” by Carla Coulson
- Playing with Lightroom & Lily
- Tomato Soup anyone?
- The War Memorial from an iPhone
- The War Memorial
- Instagram Photos
- Instagram Day
- My First Experiment with Portrait Photography – Part 2
- My First Experiment with Portrait Photography – Part 1
Tag Archives: autumn photography
This weekend I have been using my Macro lens and photographing a lot of different textures. I love the little things that photography captures a tiny expression or a crinkle next to the eye when taking portraits and so using a macro lens and looking at the little things rather than the big picture is always fun.
I’ve been having a lot of fun wandering around trying to find interesting textural subjects for my pictures and i have some more still to put up. All the pictures were taken with my Nikon D300s and my 120mm Macro Lens Aperture was between F 5.6 – 11 depending on what I was shooting and the ISO as always was at 200.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend, here is Australia it’s the Queen’s Birthday Long weekend so I’m looking forward to being able to take some more shots tomorrow.
See you then.
Happy Monday !
Just a quick picture of some autumn leaves to say Happy Monday, its all rainy and wintery here in at the moment but I’m still loving the abundance of autumn leaves about they are so beautiful.
It’s Autumn here in Australia and its one of my favorite seasons, i love the cols crisp mornings, the fog and the frost and then beautiful crystal clear blue days.
But my favorite thing about autumn is all the leaves. Have a great day everyone !